Johnsonville Dentists, Family Dentistry
At 11 Broderic Road you'll find three dentists, working independently under one roof. Operating independently enables each dentist to provide a strong emphasis on individual and professional approach to each patient. Collectively we share a common goal of providing high qualiy, cost effective dental work using proven dental techniques.
- David Copeland (BDS) .
- Maurice Brown (BSc Dip Sc ,BDsS).
- Lakshmi Petikam (BSc, BDS).
- Rupika Arora (BDS)
- We are members of the New Zealand Dental Assocation.
We also have a Dental Hygienist, (Hibo Aden) to care of our patients, and have excellent relations with Wellington Dental Specalists and will refer if necessary
Our offices are located at 11 Broderick Rd, Johnsonville Wellington. To set up an appointment call us on 04 478-4128 .
- A human child will lose their first tooth around 6
- The enamel on a humans tooth is the hardest thing in their body.
- A mammal has 2 types of teeth called primary and permanent teeth.
- Toothbrush bristles were originally made from the hair of cows.
- Baby teeth are also called milk teeth.
- A shark has around 40 sets of teeth in their life time.
- A human baby has 20 teeth which start toerrupt from about 6 months old.
- An adult human has 32 permanent teeth.
- Humans only have 2 sets of teeth in their life time.
- A humans front teeth are called "incisors"
- An adult human has4 canine" teeth that have points and are used for tearing.
- Teeth are held into the jaws by fibres known as the periodontal ligament.
- Tooth decay remains the most common chronic disease among children ages 5-17
ContactCBS Dental Limited
11 Broderick Rd,
04 478 4128